Work-In-Progress (WIP) Profile
Work-In-Progress (WIP) profile for RWMBook. Services SHOULD present a generalized WIP flow for managing the state of a process. For this profile, the following pre-defined link relation values MAY appear:
Typically, services support the creation, update, and ultimately, the final submit of a WIP record. Additional workflow options include getting a (filtered) list of existing WIP records, fetching a single record, updating the status of a single record, sharing an existing WIP record for later retrieval, and the cancelling of an existing WIP record.
- Application State Diagram
- Semantic Descriptors
- doCancelWIP (idempotent), Cancel an existing WIP resource
- doCreateWIP (idempotent), Create a new WIP resource
- doShareWIP (idempotent), Share/save an existing WIP resource
- doStatusWIP (idempotent), Modify the status of an exsiting WIP resource
- doSubmitWIP (idempotent), Submit (for final acceptance) a completed WIP Rresource.
- doUpdateWIP (idempotent), Update a single existing WIP resource
- goFilterWIP (safe), Get a filtered list of WIP records
- goHome (safe), Go to the Home resource.
- goListWIP (safe), Go to the WIP list resource.
- goReadWIP (safe), Retrieve a single AIP resource.
- home (semantic), Home resource.
- href (semantic), URL of the WIP step
- rel (semantic), Relationship value of the WIP link.
- title (semantic), Text title for the WIP link.
- type (semantic), Media type hint.
- wipitem (semantic), A single WIP record.
- wiplink (semantic), WIP Link property object
- wiplist (semantic), WIP List resource